National Geographic: People, Animals, and the World
Beyond the legendary National Geographic
magazine, the National Geographic Society publishes a wide array of acclaimed books, periodicals, maps, videos and more.National Geographic: People, Animals, and the World
provides unlimited access to content that attracts, engages and informs students, educators, researchers and general readers:
Learn more:Subjects covered:
- Full-text books on travel, science & technology, history, environment, animals, photography, and peoples & cultures.
- Full-text National Geographic Traveler magazine from 2010 to the present;
- 325 videos on topics ranging from the Islamic world to the lifestyle of Beluga whales;
- 655 full-colour maps and atlases to support student learning and assignments, recreational and business travellers, and general knowledge;
- 600 National Geographic downloadable images.
- Global cultures
- And more!