Sorry, no matches found.
Business Insights: Essentials includes a completely updated, intuitive user interface that makes it easy for researchers to use in-depth information on U.S. and international businesses, industries and products. By focusing on the research goals, decision-making and workflows of our core Business & Company Resource Center users, we’ve been able to create a notably improved interface.
Check out these exciting new features:
• The ability to search across multiple data types from a single search box
• Interactive charting: Manipulate statistical data and customise your own charts
• Deep links within search results that get users to the most relevant content in fewer clicks
• New text-to-speech capabilities
• Translation tools: Translate the user interface and/or article-level translations
• Robust glossary with thousands of business terms
• And much more!
Learn more about Business Insights: Essentials by downloading our Fact Sheet.
The full-text content includes:
• More than 2 million investment research/brokerage reports
• Thousands of detailed financial reports (including fundamentals data and comparison tools)
• More than 2,500 market research reports
• More than 3,900 full-text periodicals
• More than 1,000 SWOT reports (updated quarterly)
• Nearly 25,000 industry reports
• Nearly 11,000 company histories
• Approximately 43,400 Market Share articles
• More than 65,000 articles from Gale’s Business Rankings Annual
• Nearly 2,300 corporate chronologies
• More than 2,000 additional reference articles published by Gale
• Nearly 70,000 associations
• Thousands of interactive live charts
• Nearly 500,000 detailed company profiles (with deep links to related content and statistical data)
• More than 500 in-depth industry profiles (with deep links to related content and statistical data)
• Investigate investment opportunities, comprehensively and easily
• Find parent-subsidiary relationships
• Obtain competitive intelligence, market share information and product trends
• Explore market-industry information and analysis — includes market research, investment, banking and capital market institutions and publishers
• Study product and brand information
• Compare companies within an industry
• Target new customers and inform on potential business opportunities, distribution channels or prime licensing opportunities
• Research career opportunities by company, geography or industry; explore related associations and business groups!
• Excellent trade coverage!