Sorry, no matches found.
GDL can be used for all sorts of purposes. Here are three of the most common uses we have found:
1) One-stop shop for career information
2) Student research tool
3) Business research and analysis
Users are then able to access more detailed information on each company, including basic contact information, web and email addresses, names of key employees, company description and financial information. This enables users to match companies to her own requirements, for example based on where they are located, and mark those that are of interest.
Lists can then be exported to Excel so that the data can be used in various ways, for example by mail merging the address details into a covering letter for CV submissions or using the phone numbers as a call list to see if the organisations have any current vacancies.
GDL is the one-stop shop for career information, finding employment, and career progressions
• One search automatically cross-references multiple content resources. This means that students can do a term’s worth of research in less than a day!
• Having access to previous editions of titles enables time study changes
• Multiple disciplines of study suit how students like to work
• By eliminating much of the legwork, students get a better focus and understanding of the content
• GDL is pushing instructors to add content to classroom sessions as students can now get the background material they need in a fraction of the time
• Exporting to csv (Excel) enables students to compare, contrast, study, forecast, search and export the data
• Business students can find company info for specific industries around the world, add in wholesaler and distributor info, where the best trade shows are being held and when, what the industry associations are and how to contact them, statistics, market share, who the best consultants are for that industry, if there are government organisations they can contact plus many other types of info – all in one search
• Students can focus narrowly to one specific title as well as the open end search
GDL helps students to focus on the work required rather than devoting endless hours to research
Using GDL as a business research and analysis tool, companies can access valuable company information from across the globe.